Detached bungalow for sale in Arundel Road, Peacehaven BN10
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Chain free
- 2 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Off Road Parking for Multiple Cars
- Loft Room with Potential to Convert - Subject to Relevant Planning Approval
- Converted Garage into Self Contained Unit
- Well Presented Throughout
- Great Residential Area - Close to Local Shops & Schools
Being sold chain free, Arundel Road is a spacious & well presented detached bungalow. Comprised of 2 bedrooms, plenty of off-road parking, great size rear garden with an outbuilding that is a self-contained unit.
Arundel Road is a great size bungalow, being offered to the open market as chain free. This property has all the right features to make it a great home, alongside a wealth of potential.
The property is currently comprised of 2 double bedrooms but with a creative touch & relevant planning approval, could be extended to improve its already great size accommodation throughout via the current loft room. Arundel Road also offers further investment opportunity, with its outbuilding/kitchenette located in the rear garden. This is a self-contained unit that could be used for Air BnB or alternatively a home office/additional liveable space.
Throughout, this property has a neutral & modern finish. It is situated within a popular residential area that is quite central to Peacehaven. Located nearby are local shops, primary/secondary schools & transport links that give direct access in and out of Peacehaven, as well as into Brighton & Hove.
Kitchen/lounge 25' x 11' 9" ( 7.62m x 3.58m )
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 9' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.84m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 7" ( 1.88m x 1.70m )
Loft Room 13' 1" x 11' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.43m )
Conservatory 9' 3" x 7' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.16m )
Outbuilding/kitchenette 19' 8" x 9' 10" ( 5.99m x 3.00m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Fox & Sons - Peacehaven, BN10 on +44 1273 447319 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Peacehaven, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Peacehaven for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.