* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Terraced house for sale - 2 bedrooms
Council tax band:
Back to Back Mid Terrace
Popular & Convenient Location
Close to Local Amenities
Early Viewing Recommended
Summary A two bedroom mid-terraced back to back terraced house in a popular area and being within walking distance of local amenities, shopping and leisure facilities and the hospitals, early viewing is recommended.
Description A two bedroom mid-terraced back to back terraced house in a popular area and being within walking distance of local amenities, shopping and leisure facilities and the hospitals. The property briefly comprises; ground floor; living room, kitchen, cellar, first floor, landing, bedroom one, bathroom, second floor, bedroom two. The property is sure to appeal to first time buyers and investors, viewing is recommended.
Lounge 13' 8" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 4.17m Max x 3.53m Max )
Kitchen 12' Max x 6' Max ( 3.66m Max x 1.83m Max )
Bedroom One 13' 8" Max x 12' 2" Max ( 4.17m Max x 3.71m Max )
Bedroom Two 19' 9" Max x 10' Max ( 6.02m Max x 3.05m Max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact William H Brown - Oakwood, Leeds, LS8 on +44 113 427 8683 * (local rate)
Contact William H Brown - Oakwood, Leeds about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Oakwood, Leeds, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Oakwood, Leeds for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.