Detached house for sale in Manor House Drive, London NW6
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- A simply stunning and recently refurbished six bedroom detached property
- Spanning 5158 sq ft of oustanding luxury living space
- Two predominant living areas and a modern fitted kitchen spanning a little over 53 ft wide
- An expansive 37 ft rear garden with patio area ideal for entertaining
- Luxury fixtures and fittings throughout
- Six generous sized bedrooms and five bathrooms (all en-suites)
- Within easy reach of Queen's Park
- Excellent transport links into London via both Willesden Green (Jubilee) and Brondesbury Park (Overground) Stations.. The M1 motorway is also easily reached
- Council: Brent - Tax Band H - Freehold
- Early viewing is highly recommended
A rare and exciting opportunity to acquire a recently renovated, detached house that is situated on the prestigious and highly sought after Manor House Drive.
Set behind electric gates, this imposing family home provides over 5100 sq ft of spacious accommodation with attention to detail throughout. The property has been refurbished to an exceptional specification and offers a unique opportunity to acquire a family home that exudes opulence.
Upon entering the property, the sheer scale and volume become immediately apparent with triple height ceilings in the entrance hall and an impressive curved glass staircase leading to the upper floors. Marble flooring and direct views of the well manicured garden entice and lead you to the rear of the property which unfolds into an expansive open plan kitchen/reception measuring over 53 ft wide, providing a generous family space.
To the front right hand side of the house is another reception room separated by a built in fireplace, this is ideal as a quiet snug/ television room. To the left is a smart study/ office. There is also a utility room, plant room and guest cloakroom on this floor.
The secluded garden is a perfect oasis of calm complete with an outdoor hot tub and studio creating the perfect out door space for living and entertaining all year round.
Manor House Drive is ideally located for the amenities of Queen’s Park, Kensal Rise and Willesden Green which are all are a short distance away. Transport links include Willesden Green (Jubilee) and Brondesbury Park (Overground) Stations.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
Revised Floorplan - 29th June 2022.Jpg View original
For more information about this property, please contact
Camerons Stiff & Co, NW2 on +44 20 3478 3249 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Camerons Stiff & Co, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Camerons Stiff & Co for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.