Detached bungalow for sale in Bridgend Road, Ballycarry, Carrickfergus BT38
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Well presented countryside residence on a generous rural site of approx 3/4 of an acre.
- Open plan Kitchen / Living / Dining with aga, open into Sunroom.
- Lounge with picture windows with countryside views and multifuel stove linked to heating system.
- 5 Bedrooms, Master suite with walk through wardrobe and en-suite Shower Room.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Double glazed throughout.
- Rural views on 3 sides.
- Detached garage with automatic door and fully floored 1st floor with heat and lighting, currently housing a full size snooker table & table tennis table.
- Electric gates, sweeping tarmac drive through landscaped gardens to large garage and plentiful off road parking.
- No Ongoing Chain
For more information about this property, please contact
Doherty Yea Partnership, BT38 on +44 28 9320 3780 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Doherty Yea Partnership, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Doherty Yea Partnership for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.