* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- This stunning extended family home has been greatly improved
- Fantastic sea view across the bay and views of the hillside
- Very large kitchen & dining area
- En-suite shower room, secluded garden
- Short walk into Hythe town and to the Royal Military canal
- EPC energy rating C (69)
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 17'5 x 11'6 (5.31m x 3.51m)
- Kitchen 17'0 x 9'7 (5.19m x 2.92m)
- Dining Area 9'7 x 8'9 (2.92m x 2.67m)
- Playroom 17'3 x 8'8 (5.26m x 2.64m)
- Family Room 11'6 x 9'5 (3.51m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 1 17'7 x 11'8 (5.36m x 3.56m)
- En-Suite Shower Room 6'6 x 5'5 (1.98m x 1.65m)
- Bedroom 2 14'4 x 8'9 (4.37m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3 14'5 x 8'4 (4.40m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 4 12'2 x 8'9 (3.71m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 5 9'9 x 8'9 (2.97m x 2.67m)
- Study 8'8 at widest point x 7'1 at widest point (2.64m x 2.16m)
- Bathroom 8'8 x 5'6 (2.64m x 1.68m)
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Ground Floor Plan View original
First Floor Plan View original
For more information about this property, please contact
Wards - Hythe, CT21 on +44 1303 847083 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Wards - Hythe, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Wards - Hythe for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.