* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- A unique Grade II Listed Residence, the former Post Office, situated in Morley St. Botolph
- Five Bedrooms; Two Bathrooms
- Kitchen and Downstairs Shower Room
- Six Reception Rooms including the Former Shop and Bar plus a Study
- Attached Barn currently used as a Workshop could be incorporated into the House subject to Planning
- Home Office in the Garden plus a Garage
- Easy Access to Wymondham and the A11
- The Accommodation extends to 2,865sq.ft
- No EPC Required
- Freehold: South Norfolk District Council - Council Tax Band F
For more information about this property, please contact
Fine & Country - Norwich, NR2 on +44 1603 398366 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fine & Country - Norwich, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fine & Country - Norwich for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.