Allen & Harris Didcot - A well-presented and extended three bedroom semi-detached home, with 80ft plus west facing rear garden, located on a sought after non-estate road in Didcot.
A well-presented and extended three bedroom semi-detached home, with 80ft plus west facing rear garden, located on a sought after non-estate road in Didcot.
Spacious ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with a cloak room, 22ft bay fronted living room, extended rear aspect kitchen / dining room with utility room and double doors onto the garden. The first floor provides three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The exterior provides a detached garage with light and power and ample driveway parking. The rear garden is in excess of 80ft and is west facing.
This well presented home benefits form double glazing and gas radiator central heating with internal viewings come highly recommended.
The town of Didcot offers a perfect location for families, commuters and young professionals with excellent local and regional transport links to London, Reading, Oxford or Birmingham via road links to the A34 which in turn lead to the M40 in the north and the M4 in the south and there is also an excellent mainline train service into London Paddington, approx. 45 minutes. Central Didcot offers extensive shopping and leisure facilities with the newly renovated Orchard Centre which now offers a wider range of shops, two gyms, restaurants and a Cineworld cinema, as well as Cornerstone, a local Arts and Drama centre and various superstores including Sainsburys and Aldi. Ladygrove and Great Western Park provide a wealth of different property varieties as well as highly regarded primary and secondary schools including Didcot Girls School, Saint Birinus Boys School and Aureus Secondary School.
Living Room 22' 9" x 9' 10" ( 6.93m x 3.00m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 15' 8" x 8' 4" ( 4.78m x 2.54m )
Utility Room 5' 10" x 8' 4" ( 1.78m x 2.54m )
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.17m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.06m x 1.96m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.