Detached bungalow for sale in Warren Lane, Gilstead, Bingley BD16
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1274 978554 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Detached bungalow for sale - 3 bedrooms
- Three/four bedrooms
- Detached bungalow
- Convenient location
- Well presented throughout
- Scope to further extend, subject to planning
- No chain
Offered to the market is this individual detached dorma bungalow offering three/four double bedrooms pleasantly situated in the popular residential village of Eldwick. Benefitting front and rear gardens, driveway and garage whilst being well presented throughout. No chain
Delightfully situated within a prestigious residential location is a well established three/four bedroom detached dorma bungalow offering attractive living accommodation. The property includes gas heating and uPVC double glazing together with modern kitchen and bathroom fittings. The property offers potential for further accommodation by way of conversion over and into the garage subject to planning permission and Building regulations. The property would in our opinion be suited to a wide variety of potential buyers and an internal inspection is essential. The property stands in attractive gardens and affords a pleasant aspect to the front elevation.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance porch, hallway, kitchen with range of fitted base and wall units, spacious lounge with gas fire, bedroom one with fitted wardrobes and house bathroom with three peice suite comprising shower over bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. The ground floor also offers a spacious dining room which could alternatively serve as a fourth bedroom. Two further double bedrooms can be found to the first floor with storage cupboard and eaves storage. Outside the property is complemented by an attractive plot with a pleasant aspect enjoying garden and gated driveway leading to integral garage to the front with pleasant private garden to the rear with lawn and patio seating areas.
The property is delightfully situated within the popular village of Eldwick. Eldwick and Gilstead offer a range of shops and amenities, traditional public houses and well respected primary school. The location is surrounded by scenic countryside and the nearby beauty spots of Shipley Glen and Baildon Moor with Bingley town centre approximately 1.5 miles distant with its range of shops and amenities, bars, restaurants and excellent road and rail links to many West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Bradford and Leeds.
From Holroyds Bingley office proceed up Park Road in the direction of Eldwick. Upon reaching the mini roundabout at the top of Parkside turn right onto Warren lane. Continue along Warren lane and the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Holroyds, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Holroyds for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Warren Lane properties for sale