This well presented and deceptively spacious two bedroom End-Terrace is an ideal opportunity for a First Time Buyer or an investor looking for a property with easy access to local amenities, shops, pubs, schools and walking distance from the Kingfisher Shopping Centre.
The ground floor accommodation briefly compromises of: An entrance hall with doors to a kitchen-diner with a range of wall and base units, space for free standing appliances and a dining area. A guest WC with toilet and hand wash basin and a spacious lounge to the rear with double glazed doors providing access to the rear garden.
From the first floor landing there are doors to: A wetroom with a wall mounted shower, hand wash basin and close coupled toilet. Two double bedrooms with one benefiting from a built-in-wardrobe.
Externally, to the front there is a pathway approaching the accommodation with storage cupboards at the entrance. To the rear is a generous garden with a lawn and patio area, space for a shed and rear gate access to the communal parking.
Storage cupboard to side.
Double glazed window to front and central heating radiator. Doors to:
Lounge 13' 10" max x 11' 4" max ( 4.22m max x 3.45m max )
Double glazed double doors to rear and central heating radiator.
Kitchen- Diner 14' 6" max x 9' 3" max ( 4.42m max x 2.82m max )
Double glazed obscure door to rear, double glazed window to rear and central heating radiator. Sink and drainer, a range of wall and base units with integrated oven, gas hob and space for appliances. Door to:
Close coupled toilet, basin and extractor fan.
Double glazed window to front, access to loft and storage cupboard with boiler.
Bedroom One 14' 5" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.39m max x 3.51m max )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 15' max x 9' 2" max ( 4.57m max x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window to rear and central heating radiator.
Two obscure double glazed windows to front, wall mounted shower, basin and pedestal, close coupled toilet and central heating radiator.
Steps up to path approaching accommodation, hedges, stones and shrubs.
Gate access to rear, lawn and patio area, shrubs and shed.
Communal parking to rear.
Council Tax Band B
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.