An ideal opportunity for a second home or great investment with potential returns of £30,000-£40,000, Jetski Lake is one of the best locations on Tattershall Lakes, benefitting from wide open views.
A great opportunity to acquire an immaculately presented three bedroom holiday home. The property is situated in the ever popular Tattershall Lakes Country Park, which is one, if not the best holiday park in Lincolnshire. Being no older than two years old, this property has never been rented out resulting in the condition to be excellent throughout. The property comprises of three bedrooms, two with ensuites, family bathroom, spacious lounge/diner with a modern kitchen, large terrace complete with hot tub, lower deck area with room for seating, which leads straight onto the Jetski Lake with its own Jetski Pontoon for 2 skis. The property also benefits from a large metal storage shed and parking for three cars.
Being approached via a double glazed door from the side, having a radiator, storage cupboard and shelf unit for coats and shoes.
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfacing and stainless steel single drainer sink with mixer tap. There is an oven, gas hob with extractor over, washing machine, dishwasher, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Lounge Diner 19' 3" x 10' ( 5.87m x 3.05m )
The lounge has a fire set into a recess, TV point, radiator, three double glazed windows to the sides, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed double doors to the rear decking area.
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 9' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.97m )
There is a built in double wardrobe, built in side tables, TV point, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Fitted with a shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap in a vanity unit, WC, extractor fan, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
Having built in side tables, TV point and double glazed window to the side. There is a walk in wardrobe with hanging rails and shelving, which leads to the:
Fitted with a shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap in vanity unit, WC, towel rail and extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 8' ( 2.84m x 2.44m )
Having a TV point and double glazed window to the side.
Fitted with a bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin with mixer tap in vanity unit and WC. There is a towel rail, extractor fan and obscure double glazed window to the side.
To the side there is parking for three vehicles, large metal shed and steps up to a decked area leading to the entrance door. To the rear there is a large decking area with glass surround, hot tub and steps leading to a further decked area providing seating, which overlooks the lake. There is a pontoon for space for two jet skis
Agents Note One
The vendor has informed us that there is 5g coverage with O2. Also included with this 2021 holiday home are 8 park passes giving access to all amenities provided on site.
Agents Note Two
The buyer will need to pay the Transfer fee to the park, which is 15% plus VAT
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.