A great opportunity to purchase the perfect family home, offering heaps of ground floor living accommodation, as well as five good sized bedrooms. The location of the property is one of the most peaceful and quiet in the area as it sits in a small cul-de-sac.
A wonderfully presnted five bedroom detached property set within one of Cranwell's most sought after roads. Cranwell is located a short drive from the market town of Sleaford, which offers good transport links to Lincoln, Grantham, Peterborough, Newark and London. The property briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen, conservatory, study, utility room, five bedrooms one with ensuite, large rear garden, parking for several vehicles and a double garage.
Being approached via a double glazed front door, having stairs rising to the first floor, radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 21' 7" x 11' 7" ( 6.58m x 3.53m )
The lounge has an electric fire as the focal point of the room with surround, radiator, TV point, double glazed window to the front and double glazed double doors to the:
Being fully double glazed with tiled flooring and double glazed double doors to the garden.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.68m x 3.56m )
Having a TV point, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Kitchen 14' 9" x 10' 1" ( 4.50m x 3.07m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfacing over, single drainer sink with mixer tap, electric oven and hob, radiator, tiled flooring, two double glazed windows, one to the rear and one to the side.
Study 7' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.36m x 1.85m )
Having a radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Utility Room 8' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.54m x 2.26m )
Having a range of wall and base units with work surfacing, single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the side, door to the double garage and double glazed door out to the side of the property.
Fitted with a shower cubicle with wall mounted shower and tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and WC. There is a radiator, extractor fan and obscure double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
There is access to the loft, built in storage cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.51m )
The main bedroom has a radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
There is a shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, WC, radiator, extractor fan and obscure double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.48m )
Having a radiator, TV point and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.79m )
There is a radiator, TV point and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Four 11' 5" x 7' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.31m )
Having a radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Five 9' 2" x 7' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.16m )
There is a radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a bath with shower over, tiled walls to the bath area, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and WC. There is a radiator, extractor fan and obscure double glazed window to the front.
To the front of the property there is a blocked paved driveway, which provides parking for several vehicles. The double garage has an up and over door.
The fully enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a small patio area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.