A one bedroom apartment situated in the Mitchell Gardens development, within walking distance of all amenities and local transport links. The property also benefits from allocated parking.
Modern one bedroom ground floor apartment, situated on a small development a short stroll into Axminster Town. Benefiting from allocated parking space, remainder of the NHBC and ample storage.
The accommodation, comprises of entrance hallway with good sized storage cupboard, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, family bathroom, and open plan living space with fully fitted modern kitchen.
With uPVC double glazed door, wooden flooring. Door to storage cupboard with shelving and radiator.
Lounge 19' 10" max x 14' 2" max ( 6.05m max x 4.32m max )
With two uPVC double glazed windows, television point, radiator and wooden flooring.
Comprising of a range of wall and base units, built-in fridge/freezer, induction hob and electric oven, built-in dishwasher and washing machine and gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 9' 2" max x 10' 8" max ( 2.79m max x 3.25m max )
With uPVC double glazed window, radiator, fitted carpet and built-in wardrobe.
Suite comprising double walk in shower, wash hand basin and WC. Complementing tiling to the splashback areas and floor, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
There is allocated parking for one vehicle.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.