* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Detached house for sale - 3 bedrooms
Council tax band:
Detached Villa, Ideal For Younger & Older Families Alike
Reception Hall, Family Size Lounge With Open Plan Dining Room
Fitted Kitchen, Family Bathroom
Three Bedrooms, Front & Rear Gardens
Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
Summary Allen & Harris are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom detached villa located within the popular area of Bishopbriggs, Glasgow. This property would ideally suit younger and older families alike and early viewing is highly recommended to avoid any disappointment.
Description Allen & Harris are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom detached villa located within the popular area of Bishopbriggs, Glasgow. This property would ideally suit younger and older families alike and early viewing is highly recommended to avoid any disappointment.
The property will require some upgrading and modernisation throughout however this is reflected with the price.
The property comprises: Reception hall, family size lounge with a open plan dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, driveway, garage, front and rear gardens.
The property has a wide range of local amenities to include shopping and leisure, good public transport links to Glasgow and surrounding areas and Bishopbriggs train station offers a mainline railway link. Excellent local schooling located close at hand both primary and secondary levels. The property is located approximately 5 miles to Glasgow city centre and is conveniently situated for commuter access to nearby M80 offering access to Stirling and Edinburgh
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Allen & Harris - Bishopbriggs, Glasgow, G64 on +44 141 433 0320 * (local rate)
Contact Allen & Harris - Bishopbriggs, Glasgow about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Bishopbriggs, Glasgow, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Bishopbriggs, Glasgow for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.