Detached house for sale in Winchester Gardens, Canterbury, Kent CT1
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1227 469085 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Detached house for sale - 4 bedrooms
- Chain free
- Walking distance to Kent & Canterbury hospital
- Double garage and a large driveway
- Within the catchment area for multiple reputable schools, including Simon Langton Grammar schools
- Highly desirable, quiet Cul-de-Sac location in South Canterbury
- EPC energy rating C (74)
This sumptuous and sizeable family home is ready to move straight into. New double-glazed windows throughout, a new boiler and central heating system, new flooring and a new bathroom with ufh, and solar electric, all contribute to a perfectly presented property with Cathedral views. The location is just a short walk into the city and there is also easy access to K&C Hospital, grammar schools, Universities, the A2 and Canterbury train stations - this gem of a house has it all!
- Dining Room 22'3 x 10'9 (6.79m x 3.28m)
- Lounge 23'9 x 11'9 (7.24m x 3.58m)
- Study 8'9 x 8'9 (2.67m x 2.67m)
- Double Garage 16'5 x 16'1 (5.01m x 4.91m)
- Sun Room 15'7 x 7'2 (4.75m x 2.19m)
- Kitchen 14'6 x 8'8 (4.42m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3 10'9 x 10'4 (3.28m x 3.15m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
- Bedroom 4 10'9 x 9'4 (3.28m x 2.85m)
- Bathroom 7'3 x 7'2 (2.21m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 2 11'9 x 10'9 (3.58m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 1 12'7 x 12'0 (3.84m x 3.66m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Wards - Canterbury, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Wards - Canterbury for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Winchester Gardens properties for sale