no chain ahead! Stunning Five bedroom detached home, 2 reception rooms (one being used as a gym/fitness studio), kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom, en suite from master bedroom, family bathroom, outbuilding, off road parking and an enclosed rear garden. Viewings are a must!
***no chain ahead***
A stunning family home offering exceptional accommodation in a modern contemporary style. Situated within walking distance of Hedge End village centre, the property boasts five bedrooms, 2 reception rooms plus a kitchen/breakfast room (one of the reception rooms is currently being used as a gymnasium/fitness studio!) ample parking for multiple vehicles, a lovely rear garden and a rear outbuilding which offers annex/home business potential (subject to relevant permissions and consents being granted) viewings are highly recommended!
Front door with double glazed panels, under stairs cupboard, stairs to first floor, radiator, laminated flooring and access to inner lobby.
Coved ceilings, cupboard housing boiler, coat cupboard, radiator and upvc door leading to rear access.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, pedestal wash hand basin and WC.
Lounge/diner 23' 8" max 8.0 min x 11' ( 7.21m max 8.0 min x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear elevation, coved ceilings, 2 x radiators, lounge area, space for dining table and chairs and laminated flooring.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 21' x 9' ( 6.40m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear elevation, modern range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for dishwasher, double oven, gas hob and extractor over, space for American style fridge/freezer, space for additional fridge/freezer, spotlights, space for dining table and chairs and a radiator.
Home Gym/fitness Studio 29' x 12' 8" max ( 8.84m x 3.86m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, coved ceilings, upvc double glazed doors to rear garden, radiator and access to downstairs WC.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, loft access, coved ceilings and door to storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 16' 2" x 12' 7" max 8.0 min ( 4.93m x 3.84m max 8.0 min )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, coved ceilings, door to walk-in wardrobe with obscure upvc double glazed window to side elevation, radiator and laminated flooring,
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, tiled walls and floor, walk-in shower, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, cupboard housing tank and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 9' ( 3.86m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 8" x 8' ( 2.34m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Five 6' 6" x 6' 5" ( 1.98m x 1.96m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, storage cupboard and a radiator.
UPVC obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, tiled walls and ceiling, double walk-in shower, WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a heated towel rail.
Driveway with parking for several cars to the front.
Enclosed rear garden, patio areas, space for a hot tub, lovely artificial lawn area, some raised shrubs, space for rear driveway, access to rear outbuilding.
Rear Outbuilding 21' 4" x 16' ( 6.50m x 4.88m )
UPVC doors to rear garden, brick built with pitched tiled roof, light and power, electric heater and laminated flooring.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.