Detached house for sale in Caithness Close, Orton Northgate, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire PE2
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1733 850633 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Detached house for sale - 4 bedrooms
- 4 Double Bedroom Family Home
- Tucked Away Cul De Sac Location
- Parking for 4 Cars
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Separate Dining Room & Living Room
- Built-in Wardrobes in Every Bedroom
- En-Suite to Bedroom One
- Spacious Easterly Facing Rear Garden
- On Forward Chain
- Close to Schools and Ferry Meadows
No forward chain on this tucked away 4 double bedroom family home with A spacious rear garden - located in a popular residential location of Orton Northgate, close links to the A1 and with Ferry Meadows Country Park just down the road, making this home a fantastic purchase for any family.
This family home is beautifully hidden away in the corner of this cul de sac with a driveway accommodating 4 cars and a car charging port, there is also private gated access leading to the easterly facing rear garden which is enclosed by timber fencing while mainly being laid to lawn with a large raised decked seating area perfect for relaxing in the summer sun while the children play on the lawn.
This home briefly comprises a entrance hallway with under stairs storage cupboard and downstairs WC, double doors to the dining room, spacious living room which has double doors to the rear garden and then the kitchen breakfast room which is open to the utility area. To the first floor there is the family bathroom and four double bedrooms all with built-in or fitted wardrobes while bedroom one benefits from an En-Suite.
Viewings are essential to see the location and size of this family home.
* Please not that properties are effectively brought and as seen, and Caveat Emptor applies which means a burden is placed on buyers to reasonably examine the property before making a purchase. Please therefore ensure that you have conducted all viewings, inspections, surveys and examinations necessary prior to exchange and any issues are raised with your legal representative prior to proceeding.
16' 1'' x 6' 4'' (4.91m x 1.95m)
10' 3'' x 9' 7'' (3.13m x 2.93m)
21' 7'' x 10' 3'' (6.58m x 3.13m)
Kitchen Breakfast Room
10' 11'' x 9' 6'' (3.35m x 2.91m) Open to the utility area
5' 3'' x 6' 5'' (1.61m x 1.97m)
5' 9'' x 2' 9'' (1.77m x 0.85m)
First Floor Landing
9' 9'' x 8' 2'' (2.98m x 2.51m) into stairs
12' 6'' x 9' 9'' (3.83m x 2.99m)
6' 2'' x 4' 9'' (1.9m x 1.45m)
8' 8'' x 13' 2'' (2.65m x 4.03m)
9' 4'' x 10' 5'' (2.85m x 3.18m)
10' 1'' x 6' 6'' (3.08m x 2m) plus wardrobes
6' 3'' x 6' 5'' (1.91m x 1.98m)
Council Tax Band :D
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Homefind Solutions, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Homefind Solutions for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Caithness Close properties for sale