This seven bedroom detached family home with an additional self-contained annex is situated in the sought after village of Trebanos and being close to schools, local amenities and convenient to Morriston Hospital, dvla, and the M4 motorway.
This seven bedroom detached family home with an additional self-contained annex is situated in the sought after village of Trebanos and being close to schools, local amenities and convenient to Morriston Hospital, dvla, and the M4 motorway. The property consists of entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, study, WC, lounge/sunroom, and integral garage that has been converted into a storage room/gym area. On the first floor are three double bedrooms, two En-suite's and a family bathroom. On the second floor are a further two bedrooms with velux windows with views. The annex is located on the lower ground floor, access via the rear garden. This has a living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and external storage room/gym area. Externally there is a rear enclosed garden with shaded patio, and lawn which you will find mature apple trees, and a cherry tree. A raised decking area accessible from kitchen or sun lounge patio doors. The property has been insulated to its full potential to reduce energy costs. The basement is a concrete wall construction, with concrete ceiling to limit noise and heat loss. There is a gated driveway, for secure parking and viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate the home on offer. To Arrange a viewing call a member of the team today on Ground Floor
Living Room 13' 10" x 16' 7" ( 4.22m x 5.05m )
Wood flooring, with a window to the front and radiators.
Kitchen 16' 10" x 9' 9" ( 5.13m x 2.97m )
Tiled flooring, and splash back. Wall and base units with counter top over.1 1/2 sink with a window to the rear. Patio doors leading to raised decking area. Radiator. Space for fridge freezer, free standing cooker. Island
Study 10' 3" x 11' 2" max ( 3.12m x 3.40m max )
Wood effect flooring, open plan to the sun room/lounge. Radiator.
Lounge/sun Room 10' 2" x 10' 3" max ( 3.10m x 3.12m max )
patio doors to raised decking area. Wrap around windows. Radiator, and wood effect flooring.
Storage/gym 10' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.12m x 3.28m )
Concrete floor, with a radiator and window to the side. Storage cupboard housing a washing machine.
WC, with tiled flooring, wash-hand basin and a radiator.
Landing is fitted with carpet, with doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom one 13' 6" x 10' 9" ( 4.11m x 3.28m )
Fitted carpet, with a window to the front. Radiator
tiled flooring, with a shower cubicle, wash-hand basin and WC. Heated towel rail, and an obscure window to the side.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.12m )
Fitted carpet with a window to the rear. Radiator, and walk in wardrobes.
WC, wash-hand basin, and a shower. Heated towel rail with an obscure window to the rear
Bedroom six 10' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.90m )
Fitted carpet, with a window to the front and a radiator.
WC, wash-hand basin, bath, and shower. Obscure window to the rear and a radiator.
landing is fitted with carpet and a velux window
Bedroom Four 13' 11" max x 14' 11" max ( 4.24m max x 4.55m max )
Fitted carpet, with a radiator. Sloped ceilings, and a fitted velux window with views.
Bedroom Five 14' 11" max x 10' 5" max ( 4.55m max x 3.17m max )
Fitted carpet, and a radiator. Sloped ceiling, Velux windows with views.
Lower Ground Floor
Accessible from rear garden
Living Room 13' 11" x 9' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.02m )
Wooden flooring, with a window to the side. Radiator, and fireplace.
Kitchen 17' 3" x 10' 11" max ( 5.26m x 3.33m max )
Tiled flooring, and splash back. Wall and base units with counter top over. Window to the side. Space for free standing cooker, washing machine, and dining table.
Bedroom Seven 10' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.97m )
Wood effect flooring, window to the side, and a radiator
Bedroom Two 16' 1" x 10' 7" ( 4.90m x 3.23m )
Fitted carpet, with a radiator and a window to the side
Gym/outbuilding 9' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.02m x 3.15m )
Concrete floor, with a window to the side and full electric.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.