Land for sale in A272, Sheet GU31
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1489 876451 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Land for sale
Council tax band:
- Price Guide
- Offers invited for the Freehold with Vacant Possession
- Land available now for immediate occupation
Description: This 1.03 acre (0.41 ha) regular, rectangular shaped paddock lies immediately to the west of the A272 close to Sheet and Petersfield. The land has an existing gated entrance in the north-east corner and significant road frontage of over 100 metres. The average depth to the property is some 50 metres. The land directly adjoins the entrance boundaries of three substantial adjoining residential properties including Sheet Common House and Primrose Cottage to the south and Wymering to the west.
The northern boundary of the paddock directly adjoins Sheet Common with all the recreational, leisure facilities that offers including woodland walks, riding and bicycling towards Sheet Village and the River Rother to the west. A number of foopaths are close by to the south over the River Rother into Petersfield and east through Westmark Farm towards Lower Durford Wood, the exclusive residential Estate and Durleigh Marsh beyond and towards Rogate to the east.
The boundaries of the field are well established with either post and rail, hedge and/or stock proof fencing with a 10 ft. Wide 7 bar galvanised gated entrance leading through to the pasture with a small copse area mainly of silver birch in the north-east corner. The land lies level, about 70 metres above sea level, has a very slight gradient towards the south and is described by Soilscape as being Soilscape 6 - freely draining slightly acid loamy soils.
The land is classified as Grade 4 agricultural land and lies within the South Downs National Park. There are no public rights of way over any part of the land. The grassland is productive permanent grassland used for occasional grazing and the production of hay/silage but equally suitable for a wide range of other users and recreation and hobby activities (all subject to planning).
Directions: See Location Plan. Driving from Petersfield on the London Road/A272 drive through Sheet leaving The Half Moon ph on your left hand side. Over the River Rother and as you rise up to beginning of the dual carriageway at Adhurst St Mary turn right onto the A272 signed Rogate and Midhurst. After a short distance - about 100 metres, the land will found on the right hand side next to the Ian Judd & Partners “For Sale” boards. You can park in the layby opposite or you can pull in off the road and park on the verge adjacent to the entrance gate which is in the north eastern corner of the land.
Tenure and possession: Freehold Interest For Sale by Private Treaty with Vacant Possession upon completion. The land is registered with the hm Land Registry as part of Title No. SH33039.
Convenant: The land will be sold with a Restrictive Covenant restricting its future use to agriculture, equestrian, horticulture or forestry or the like. There shall be no residential or industrial use or occupation allowed on any part of the land. Stabling, agricultural buildings and polytunnels however would be acceptable.
Services: No mains services are known to be connected to the property but mains water and electricity supplies are available in the road frontage and there is also an sse Electricity Sub Station in the very south-eastern corner of the land.
Viewing: The land can be inspected at any reasonable time during daylight hours, on foot only, whilst in possession of a copy of these sales particulars. You can park safely in or close to the entrance access gate on the roadside verge or in the layby opposite.
Contact: Tim Gardner or Henry Brice at Ian Judd and Partners LLP
important notice: Ian Judd and Partners LLP and their Clients give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Ian Judd and Partners have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
3. The reference to any mechanical or electrical equipment or other facilities at the property shall not constitute a representation (unless otherwise stated) as to its state or condition or that it is capable of fulfilling its intended function and prospective purchasers/tenants should satisfy themselves as to the fitness of such equipment for their requirements. We have not made any investigations into the existence or otherwise of any issues concerning pollution of land, air or water contamination and the purchaser is responsible for making his own enquiries in this regard.
4. Tax may be payable in addition to the purchase price of any property according to law. Ian Judd and Partners is a Limited Liability Partnership.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Ian Judd and Partners LLP, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Ian Judd and Partners LLP for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Midhurst Road properties for sale