Detached bungalow for sale in Dickens Close, Langley, Maidstone, Kent ME17
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1622 829084 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Detached bungalow for sale - 3 bedrooms
Council tax band:
- Extended and modernised, offering fabulous condition inside and out
- Garage, carport and off street parking
- Beautiful private rear garden
- Quiet and desirable cul-de-sac setting in semi-rural Langley village
- Supermarket and local amenities situated off nearby Sutton Road
- EPC energy rating C (70)
Boasting generous parking with additional carport and garage. This well-proportioned, detached bungalow is offered in modern condition, neutrally decorated and with a beautiful private garden to the rear. Chain Free.Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Hallway 12'9 x 4'10 (3.89m x 1.47m)
- Lounge/Diner 21'5 x 12'2 (6.53m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen 11'10 x 8'6 (3.61m x 2.59m)
- Conservatory 15'6 x 5'2 (4.73m x 1.58m)
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 10'5 (3.99m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2 10'6 x 9'11 (3.20m x 3.02m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
- Bedroom 3 8'11 x 8'9 (2.72m x 2.67m)
- Bathroom 6'7 x 5'11 (2.01m x 1.80m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage 16'1 x 8'9 (4.91m x 2.67m)
- Carport and Driveway
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Wards - Bearsted, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Wards - Bearsted for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Dickens Close properties for sale