Centrally located and tucked back from Falkirk Road, convenience, and calm combine, in the generous garden plot of No. 46, a detached home with so much potential…all a stone’s throw away from Linlithgow town centre.
- 4 Bedroom’ Chalet Style’ Detached House
- Built in 1962, approx. 120sqm
- Highly Desirable Linlithgow Address
- Single Garage
- Hugely Generous Sunny Garden Plot
- Open Plan Living Room/Dining Room
- 1 King Size, 2 Double Size and 1 Single Bedroom
- Built-In Wardrobes in Bedrooms 1,2 and 3
- Good Amount of Storage Space
- Large South Facing Rear Garden
- Excellent Opportunity to Extend (subject to planning permission)
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Easy Commuting Distance to Edinburgh
- Instant Access to Linlithgow Town Centre
- Approx. 15 Minute Walk to Linlithgow Train Station
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked No. 11 within Scotland School League Table 2021 – The Times)
This immediately appealing four bedroomed detached house is situated in one of Linlithgow’s most sought after leafy pockets, with the generous garden and potential to extend, further adding to the property overall appeal.
Highfield Crescent is a highly sought after locale where properties very seldom change hands, prompt inspection is advised to appreciate the serenity and convenience of the location.
The property is a positioned centrally within Linlithgow, and offers easy access to transport links, shops, bars, cafes and other amenities – the local train station is just a short walk away. Furthermore, this conveniently located family home is within catchment for the highly regarded Low Port Primary School, with secondary provision at Linlithgow Academy.
The accommodation is positioned over two levels with the ground floor layout consisting of a bright hallway, kitchen, spacious living room with space for a dining table, shower room and single bedroom.
To the first floor, the property comfortably hosts two roomy bedrooms benefitting from built-in wardrobes and offering an beautiful leafy vista.
Externally, our clients have been particularly attentive, with the south facing and fully enclosed rear garden offering an all-encompassing outdoor living space with easy access afforded to the single garage and driveway. The rear garden space is notably sunny, making it the perfect spot to enjoy a glass of wine as the sun sets. To the front of the property, there is a well-maintained garden largely laid to lawn.
All in all, a very desirable, comfortable family home brimming with potential, that requires first hand inspection to appreciate the serenity of its location.
*For more photos and information or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band F
EER Band C69