Ultra-modern with NHBC warranty - beautifully presented with stunning fixtures and fittings and modern kitchen with breakfast bar. Ground floor cloakroom and first floor shower room all just a stone's throw from Albany Road, Roath. This property is the ideal first home or ideal for by to let!
Presented to the market with a NHBC warranty this one bedroom end of terrace property is the prefect starter home! The property is presented immaculately offering modern fixture and fittings and modern open plan living. Situated off Albany Road in Roath, offering easy access to shops and restaurants and even within walking distance to Cardiff's City centre. For those who drive there is residential parking available and great road links plus regular public transport links are easily accessible.
Internally the property accommodation comprises; Entrance, lounge open plan to kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor. To the first floor you will find a bedroom and shower room.
Canopy Storm Porch
Living Room / Kitchen 28' 4" x 10' 7" ( 8.64m x 3.23m )
Open plan living room / kitchen: Entered via contemporary composite front door with obscure glazed windows, wooden effect floor, storage under stairs, hanging cupboard, inset ceiling spotlights, staircase with glass screen and upvc double glazed bay window to the front, Wren kitchen with a range of wall and floor level units, work surface, stainless steel blanco sink inset with chrome mixer tap, Bosch fan oven, bosch microwave, 4 ring ceramic electric hob, extractor fan over, integrated fridge, breakfast bar seating area and sectioned vaulted with 4 double glazed sky light windows to side, door to :
W.C / Utility Room
Wooden effect floor, space for washing machine, work surface, wall mounted wash hand basin with storage below and chrome mixer tap, low level WC, inset ceiling spotlights and extractor fan.
Bedroom One 19' 4" max x 10' 7" max ( 5.89m max x 3.23m max )
Stairs open to bedroom with carpet, upvc double glazed window to front, two double glazed velux windows to the side.
Tiled floor and walls, suite comprising: Shower cubicle with overhead chrome rainfall shower and additional shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin with storage below, chrome mixer tap, low level WC, extractor fan, inset spotlights, double glazed velux sky light window to side, door to storage cupboard housing boiler.
Front - Laid to slate chipping's, steps leading to canopy storm porch.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.