End terrace house for sale in Horn Street, Hythe, Kent CT21
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1303 847083 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
End terrace house for sale - 4 bedrooms
Council tax band:
- Open House this Saturday (20th Aug) - by appointment only
- Family home with a lovely loft room and self contained 1 bedroom annexe. No onward chain
- Large, terraced garden with beautiful views from the top
- 2 bathrooms and en-suite shower room. Lounge and dining area
- Short drive to Tesco, the beach and the canal
- EPC energy rating C (73)
This end of terrace house is perfect for a large family as it has 2 bathrooms, an en-suite shower room, dining room and two lounges, plus a lovely loft room. The garden is terraced with a large decked area and beautiful views from the top.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 13'4 (4.07m) narrowing to 12'5 (3.79m) x 10'3 (3.13m)
- Dining Room 13'6 (4.12m) x 11'0 (3.36m) narrowing to 10'1 (3.08m)
- Kitchen 13'2 (4.02m) x 7'10 (2.39m) narrowing to 5'10 (1.78m)
- Annexe Entrance Hall
- Annexe Bedroom 9'9 x 7'7 (2.97m x 2.31m)
- Annexe Bathroom 7'6 x 5'7 (2.29m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom 1 13'7 (4.14m) x 10'9 (3.28m) narrowing to 6'6 (1.98m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2 11'3 x 10'3 (3.43m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 3 8'2 x 7'9 (2.49m x 2.36m)
- Bathroom 5'8 x 5'3 (1.73m x 1.60m)
- Annexe Landing
- Annexe Lounge 16'2 x 10'9 (4.93m x 3.28m)
- Annexe Kitchen 10'8 x 5'5 (3.25m x 1.65m)
- Loft Room 15'1 x 12'1 (4.60m x 3.69m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Wards - Hythe, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Wards - Hythe for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Horn Street properties for sale