* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms
Not available Time remaining on lease:
Not available Council tax band:
Not available Ground rent:
On street/residents parking
Apartment 57 at Abbotswood Retirement Living is a two bedroom, fourth floor apartment with a walk-out balcony located in the North block
available for 75% shared ownership- £123.750 No rent payable on the remaining 25%
£79.16 weekly service charge eligibility- over 55s only
Our apartments are designed with you in mind and finished to an excellent standard. Each apartment benefits from a stylish, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a spacious lounge and a safe, easy-access wet room with shower.
The kitchen includes: • Tiled splash back • Integrated oven, hob and extractor • Anti-slip flooring
Safe, easy-access wet room with: • Thermostatically controlled shower • Wet room shower system • Anti-slip flooring • Shaver point over the mirror
Residents at Abbotswood can enjoy a wide range of high-quality on-site facilities
Bistro Hairdressers and beauty salon Activity rooms, Communal lounge Communal gardens
Friends and family can also come and make use of the fantastic facilities available, meaning Abbot's Wood a great place to visit.
At Abbot's Wood you can really make the most of your new freedom, whether you like to relax with friends, enjoy your hobbies or get out and about and explore. You'll have your own front door, with access to great communal facilities, for extra peace of mind there is an emergency response system as well as care and support available to suit your individual needs (subject to assessment). Don't fancy cooking at home? Dine in the bistro with friends, neighbours or visitors. Need a cut and blow dry or some pampering? Wander over to the hair salon. Your own space, with everything to hand.
Other general apartment information:
• The building is heated by an efficient combined heat and power system supplemented by solar panels providing renewable energy for the whole building • Telephone points in the living room and main bedroom • Fire and smoke alarm • Phone entry system • Emergency call system
For more information about this property, please contact Your Housing Group Ltd., WA3 on +44 1925 916854 * (local rate)
Contact Your Housing Group Ltd. about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Your Housing Group Ltd., and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Your Housing Group Ltd. for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.