This three bedroom semi detached house with driveway is in immaculate condition there is furniture that is negotiable as well, the property comprises of living room, cloakroom, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, family bathroom and ensuite to master. Call today to view!
William H Brown are pleased to Present this family home in immaculate condition, this three-bedroom, semi-detached house with a driveway on Border Park is well presented and is an absolute must see!
There is excellent transport routes to A45 and the A14 with Rushden lakes just down the road.
The property comprises of living room, cloakroom, kitchen diner with patio doors into the garden. The garden is low maintenance with stones and patio area with side access.
Upstairs comprises of three really good sizeable bedrooms, Master bedroom with ensuite, family bathroom, double second bedroom and third bedroom is a single.
This house is a must see to view, call today to book your appointment!
Entered via double glazed door to the front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor landing, tiled flooring, radiator and doors to the cloakroom, lounge and kitchen.
Double glazed obscure window to the front aspect, WC, wash hand basin, tiling and radiator.
Lounge 10' 7" x 16' 11" ( 3.23m x 5.16m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, television point and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 2" x 13' 3" ( 5.54m x 4.04m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiling to splash backs, fitted electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate flooring, central heating boiler, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and double glazed patio doors to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall, airing cupboard, access to loft space, radiator and doors to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.89m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, television point and door to en suite.
WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, spot lights and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.25m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 8' ( 2.34m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, telephone point and radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, extractor fan, part tiling and radiator.
Driveway providing off road parking.
Patio providing a seating area, gravelled area, outside tap and gated side access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.