A very rarely available, four-bedroom duplex home in the hugely sought-after Westbourne Gardens, with the significant advantage of fully private gardens to the front, side, and rear.
Forming the lower two floors of a substantial, traditional, blonde sandstone townhouse in a prime section of Westbourne Gardens this outstanding lower duplex sits on a bold, corner site with a beautiful front outlook to the resident’s pleasure gardens, side view to a private garden and rear outlook to the wonderful garden and sun decking.
Number 47 is on the west side of the gardens, and this is the first time this property has been available on the market for decades.
Internally the home flows very well and the versatile accommodation extends to seven main apartments: Main bathroom, separate shower room, utility and storage.
Externally the space is fabulous with a gate linking the back and side gardens and the sun is in the garden from around midday until 7pm.
• Entrance to number 47 Westbourne Gardens through stained/leaded glass doors from the front steps.
• Shared entrance with ornate pillars and cornicing.
• Private front door to the reception hall with hardwood flooring.
• Spectacular, fitted fining/living/kitchen which was comprehensively developed and re-fitted in 2016 with Leicht units (fitted by Kitchens International). An amazing space with three section bay window to the front and further window to the side. Siemens appliances, microwave/oven combination with warming drawer, dishwasher, induction hob, extractor hood and double width, full height fridge/freezer, wooden flooring, and small corner fireplace. Underfloor heating.
• Elegant lounge with three section bay window to the side and a further window to the rear, focal point fireplace with open fire.
• Back sitting/TV room with three windows to the side and two window to the rear.
• Stairway leading from the back section of the hall down to the lower level. Window to the side.
• Spacious lower hall with Karndean flooring.
• Bedroom one with three section bay window to the front and an additional window to the side. Dressing area off and access to a Jack and Jill en suite bathroom.
• Jack and Jill en suite bathroom with access from bedroom one and also from the inner hall off the lower half. Three-piece suite white suite and Porcelanosa tiles, underfloor heating.
• Useful utility room/inner storeroom.
• Bedroom two with three section window to the side and an additional window to the rear. Fitted wardrobes.
• Bedroom three with window to the side.
• Rear hallway leading to storage, bedroom four and shower room. Back door giving direct access to the garden.
• Bedroom four with window to the rear.
• Stylish, contemporary shower room with three-piece suite and underfloor heating.
• Gas central heating.
• Sash and case style windows which are mostly double glazed.
• Access from lower hall door to the absolutely beautiful, private back garden which is fully enclosed by fencing and stone boundary walls. Two main decked areas, attractive lawn, planted beds and a third deck to the rear which has a useful garden shed.
• Wooden gate from the main back garden to the lane and a further wooden gate leading through the sandstone wall to the further, fully private gardens to the side and front.
• Superbly maintained and admired residents’ gardens to the front. Extensive lawns, mature surrounding trees, and private fencing.
Council Tax Band: G
EPC Rating: D
Council Tax Band: G