Flat for sale in Partickhill Road, Partickhill, Glasgow G11
Interested in this property?
Call +44 141 376 5026 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Flat for sale - 3 bedrooms
Council tax band:
Completed in 2021, this luxurious three-bedroom apartment truly does still feel like a new home yet it has been further improved and added to by the present owner.
The result is an absolutely stunning first floor home which is of one of only four conversions that were created within an elegant, ornate blonde sandstone building which sits on a prominent plot and enjoys a bright, south facing position to the front.
Surrounding the building are mature, landscaped grounds and other significant features include an off-street driveway leading to two private parking spaces at the rear (both with electric charge points) and this particular property has a very large basement storeroom (also perfect for a home gym) and additional communal storage space.
Internally the property is incredibly stylish and offers a large reception hall, impressive lounge, superb kitchen, three-bedrooms (two with en suite shower rooms) and an extremely generous main family bathroom.
The specification is fabulous and includes kitchen by Kitchens International and bathrooms by Scope Bathrooms and tiles by Porcelanosa.
• Side entrance with security system.
• Elegant, carpeted original entrance stairway to the first floor.
• Private entrance doorway from first floor landing.
• Wonderful, welcoming reception hall with engineered flooring and ceiling cornice.
• Useful utility cupboard off the hall.
• Superb main lounge with bay window to the front with engineered flooring, focal point marble fire surround with living flame gas fire, ornate cornice and large opening to the kitchen.
• Amazing, fitted kitchen (Kitchens International) with window to the front, extensive units double ovens (one is microwave/oven) induction hob, extractor hood in ceiling unit, dishwasher and Quooker hot water tap in sink, and a continuation of the engineered flooring from the lounge.
• Extremely generous bedroom one (master) with two windows to the front, focal point fireplace with living flame gas fire, cleverly designed built-in wardrobes. Ceiling cornice.
• Fabulous en suite shower room (Porcelanosa).
• Bedroom two with window to the side and built-in wardrobes.
• Second en site shower room with windows to the rear (Porcelanosa).
• Bedroom three with window to the rear and built-in wardrobes
• Surprisingly large main family bathroom with windows to the rear and a four-piece bathroom suite including a separate shower cubicle (also by Porcalanosa).
• Gas central heating.
• Spacious, private basement storage room/gym with three section bay window to the front. Measuring 18’2” x 15’8” at main points.
• Two private car parking spaces, both with electric charge points.
• Additional communal storage area in the basement.
• Surrounding, landscaped residents’ grounds.
Council Tax Band: G
EPC Rating: C
Council Tax Band: G
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Rettie & Co - West End, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Rettie & Co - West End for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK properties for sale