William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this beautifully presented four bedroom semi detached, with downstairs bedroom and downstairs walk-in wet room. Call today to view!
William H Brown are pleased to offer this four bedroom extended semi detached house with brick driveway for ample parking and enclosed rear garden. This area of Raunds is highly sought after and the property is a lovely family home or great for investment. The transport routes from Raunds are fantastic with the A45 easily accessible and Rushden lakes just down the road. The property is also close to the local amenities.
The property comprises of entrance porch, lounge, bedroom downstairs, dining room with doors leading out to the conservatory, kitchen, utility room, downstairs walk in wet room. Upstairs comprises of three good size bedrooms, and a family bathroom with shower over the bath. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazed windows. The garden has lawn and summer shed in the rear garden. Call today to view this property!
Entered via obscure double glazed door to the side aspect and a door in to the lounge.
Lounge 16' 3" x 11' 7" ( 4.95m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor landing, television and telephone point, two radiators, archway into garage extension and archway into the dining room.
Dining Area 9' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.64m )
Open plan to the conservatory, radiator and door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 1" x 9' 9" ( 2.16m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, tiling to splash backs, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, space for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed window to the rear aspect and door to the utility.
Utility 7' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.26m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, steel sink and drainer, tiling to splash backs, plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan, central heating boiler and double glazed door to the garden.
Conservatory 4' 11" x 7' 10" ( 1.50m x 2.39m )
UPVC construction, double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, spot light, tiled flooring and double glazed door to the garden.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 10' ( 3.02m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, television and telephone point.
Roof window, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, full tiling and heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the lounge, airing cupboard, access to loft space and doors to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 8' 9" x 11' ( 2.67m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, mirrored built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 9' ( 2.72m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 8' 2" ( 2.18m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, part tiling and heated towel rail.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking.
Laid to lawn, patio providing a seating area, shrub borders, pergola and bin store.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.