Detached house for sale in Forest Hills, Mayobridge, Newry BT34
Interested in this property?
Call +44 28 3021 0903 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Detached house for sale - 5 bedrooms
Council tax band:
- Superb five bedroom detached family home with lough views.
- Prime site with large, Private South Facing Garden to the rear
- Stunning views across Carlingford Lough (Albert Basin) towards Omeath
- Entrance Level Accommodation: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area, Double Bedroom.
- First Floor Accommodation: Landing, 3 double Bedrooms (one with ensuite shower room), Family Bathroom.
- Lower Level Accommodation: Double Bedroom, Snug with option of double Bedroom, Shower Room. Double Garage with Utility Area.
- Oak internal doors, skirting and architraves.
- Pvc Double Glazing. Oil Fired Central Heating.
This immaculately well maintained five double bedroom home in the popular Forest Hills should tick all the boxes for families looking for their dream home!
To the front of the Forest Hills development and boasting the best views of Carlingford Lough / Albert Basin as well as The Ring of Gullion to the south sits No 7 Forest Hills. The ground floor of the property consists of one double bedroom with wood flooring overlooking the front of the property. The main reception room features bay windows, fireplace and stove with double doors leading to the dining room towards the back of the property. The dining room has convenient access to the kitchen which includes a large breakfast bar, range of modern upper and lower-level units with integrated appliances such as a boiling/filter water tap. From the kitchen there are stunning south facing views over the water and double door access to the patio.
On the lower ground floor, you will find two additional living spaces perfect size for a kids play room, study or additional bedrooms along with access to the double garage.
On the first floor you will find two double bedrooms to the front of the house with built in storage and wood floors. The main house bathroom is located on this floor with beautifully detailed marble throughout. The master bedroom with panoramic views has built in storage and a large ensuite bathroom.
Externally as you drive up to the property the first thing you will notice is a large cherry blossom adding character to the property the driveway has room for several cars and the front lawn is well maintained. To the back there is a two tiered deck accessible from the kitchen and also the lower ground floor perfect for socialising and eating outside. The deck leads out to a secluded back lawn perfect for kids who like to run around!
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Best Property Services, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Best Property Services for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Forest Hills properties for sale