Purplebricks are delighted to offer ' Glan Y Gro' - a unique, lakeside location less than 5 minutes from the town of Bala. You get the peace and quiet tranquillity of the beautiful Snowdonia countryside with the convenience of local amenities. Truly one of a kind with nothing else to compare on the market- this is a stunning property that is the only full time residential property allowed on the Lake. Orientated to make the most of the stunning views over the lake towards distant hills via multiple balconies - this is the most exciting property currently available in North Wales. Situated within around 4 acres of wooded grounds, there is a long private foreshore from where you can swim, sail or canoe. It is also possible to fish in the lake. The property comprises of a residential accommodation and 4 private suites.
- Owners Accommodation: Lobby, Hall, Lounge and Dining Room, Open Plan Kitchen, Sitting Room, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Ensuite Bath/Shower Rooms, Dressing Area, Access to Balcony.
- Arenig: Bedroom with Lake View, Ensuite Bath/Shower Room, Lounge & Dining Area, Kitchenette, Access to Balcony
- Drysgol: Bedroom with Lake View, Ensuite Shower Room, Lounge & Dining Area, Kitchenette, Access to Balcony
- Tegid: Bedroom with Lake View, Ensuite Shower Room, Lounge & Dining Area, Kitchenette, Access to Balcony from Bedroom and Lounge
- Vyrnwy: Bedroom with partial Lake View, En suite Shower Room, Kitchenette and Dining Area, Access to Private Balcony from the Bedroom
- Function Room, Cloakroom, Boiler Room, Cylinder Room and Store.
- Private Drive, Summer House, Bio Mass Chalet, Open Fronted Store and Adjoining Garaging, Gardens, Woodland, Ponds, Substantial Parking, Slipway, Lakeside Views,
Viewing is recommended to appreciate what is on offer in this amazing family home. Please see our interactive 3D tour attached to the advert. Due to the high levels of interest in this property; a proof of funds would be needed before a viewing were to be booked in.
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.