Stunning four bedroom extended detached residence presented in immaculate condition. With solid oak finishes, underfloor heating throughout the lower level and a high specification kitchen. Please call Peter Alan Penarth to express your interest.
High specification and immaculately presented throughout, this four bedroom extended detached residence is situated in Sully, Penarth offering a great location and opportunity to acquire something bespoke. With stone quartz flooring throughout the lower level and underfloor heating, the property is a must see to fully appreciate the level of work that has been undertaken by its current owner. Briefly comprising, a welcoming hallway with solid oak finishes leading into a stunning lounge, downstairs cloakroom, fabulous modern fitted kitchen presented to a high specification with quartz worktops, smeg appliances and a dining space. Also to this level is a versatile extended area of the home creating an orangery with bi-fold doors leading out to the garden. To the upper level, four lovely bedrooms, the master with an en-suite and illuminated fitted cupboards along with a family bathroom. Leading to the outside, a low maintenance frontage with a tiered aspect and slate chippings. To the rear, an enclosed garden with an elevated ceramic tiled patio area with space to sit out and entertain along with steps down to a lawn area and further patio space. Other property benefits include a converted garage, burglar alarm, CCTV system and hot tub (subject to negotiations.) Parking to this property is situated to the rear. Please call Peter Alan Penarth to express your interest.
Entrance via a solid oak front door to entrance hallway. Storage cupboard concealing Ideal wall mounted boiler. Storage cupboard housing electric meters. Complimented with stone quartz flooring with underfloor heating. Door leading to lounge, kitchen/dining and cloakroom WC. Stairs rising to the first floor.
Continuation of flooring from hallway. Fitted with a small vanity sink and toilet. PVC opaque window. Ceramic tiled walls.
Lounge 20' 9" max into bay x 14' ( 6.32m max into bay x 4.27m )
A comfortable lounge with decorative wood slat paneling into both recesses. Textured stone wall effect tiles on feature wall. Continuation of stone quartz flooring. Bay windows overlooking the front of the garden. Usb sockets. Spot lights and wall lights. Log burner.
Kitchen 20' 9" x 11' 11" ( 6.32m x 3.63m )
Fitted with a stunning kitchen that consists of a range of wall and base units in high gloss with quartz worktops, inset sink, hotspot titanium 3 in1 tap and integrated appliances that feature a Smeg six ring gas hob with Smeg extractor over. AEG integrated coffee maker. Double drinks cooler with temperature control and lighting. Kitchen island providing plenty of storage and waste disposal. Space for a dining table. Stained glass PVC window. Continuation from hallway of stone quartz flooring.
Orangery 21' x 9' 5" ( 6.40m x 2.87m )
Continuation of stone quartz flooring. Bi- folding doors that open to the garden. Log burner. Sky light windows.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising with glass balustrade with solid oak handrail and finishes. PVC stained glass oval window. Carpeted flooring. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 18' 2" max into bay x 12' 1" ( 5.54m max into bay x 3.68m )
A beautiful double bedroom with solid wood flooring and bay windows to the front of the property. Radiator. Door leading to illuminated fitted cupboards and en-suite. Solid wood flooring.
Fitted with an enclosed shower, vanity sink and toilet. Tiled flooring. Spot lights. PVC opaque window.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.07m )
Double bedroom with laminate flooring and radiator. PVC window to rear.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 10' ( 3.40m x 3.05m )
A double bedroom with laminate flooring. Radiator. PVC window to front.
Bedroom 4 10' 4" x 7' ( 3.15m x 2.13m )
A single bedroom with a PVC window to the rear. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Fitted with a white suite comprising of bath with shower over, toilet and sink. Tiled walls and flooring. Extractor. Spot lights. Opaque window to rear.
To the front a gated entrance with a low maintenance garden that consist of tiered flowerbeds and slate chippings. Chppings. Stepping stones in to entrance.
To rear an attractive, elevated ceramic tiled floor patio area with space to sit out and entertain. Steps down to a lawn area and canopy concealing a hot tub (negotiable dependent on price). Free standing pond (negotiable on price). Outdoor lighting. Access to partially converted garage with enclosed patio area. Gate leading to parking at the rear of the property. Side access.
Measurement tbc. Currently converted for the needs of its owner and could be converted back. Ceramic tiled flooring. Spot lights. PVC patio doors. Wall and base units. Electric garage door revealing partial storage space. Space for white goods.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.