* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Three bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Well maintained rear garden
- Short walk from train station
- Highly sought after location
- Viewings advised
- ***guide price £315,000 - £325,000***
Semi detached bungalow with driveway and detached single garage, well maintained garden grounds. Located in the area of Eastbourne with excellent access to local schools and public transport. The bungalow is neutrally decorated through out with modern kitchen and bathroom.
guide price £315,000 - £325,000
Beautifully presented Semi detached bungalow with driveway and detached single garage, The property in on a corner position and has well maintained garden grounds. Located in the area of Eastbourne with excellent access to local schools and public transport. The bungalow is neutrally decorated through out with modern kitchen and bathroom. The property is offered to the market chain free. Viewing would be strongly advised to avoid disappointment
Predominately laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, steps leading to the front door.
Double glazed UPVC front door, vinyl flooring, radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 19' 3" x 9' 7" ( 5.87m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the front, vinyl flooring, Radiator.
Kitchen 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front and side. A modern re fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units. Modern worktop, with inset stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine. Built in high level electric oven, four ring burner gas hob with extractor fan over. Integrated fridge/freezer. Storage cupboard, courtesy door to the side. Alpha wall mounted gas fired boiler.
Two storage cupboards, vinyl flooring, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe with shelving and hanging space
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 6' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the side. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. A white suite comprising of low level push button WC. Curved bath with glass shower screen and a wall mounted shower. Pedestal wash band basin. Chrome towel rail. Extractor fan. Fully tiled walls. Vinyl flooring,
Wrought iron gate give access to driveway and detached single garage at the rear.
Located at the rear of the property. Roller door. Garage with power and light. Parking space to the side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Fox & Sons - Eastbourne, BN21 on +44 1323 810084 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Eastbourne, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Eastbourne for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.