Detached Residence within the desirable Lomondgate development offering executive accommodation in pristine condition throughout. Comprising reception hall, cloaks toilet, lounge, dining room, kitchen, 4 bedrooms ( master en-suite), bathroom and loft. Gas C/H. D/Glazing. Private gardens with garage.
This detached residence, originally constructed by Taylor Wimpey offers executive accommodation within the desirable Lomondgate development close to a multitude of amenities. The interior is in first class order throughout and comprises reception hallway. Cloakroom toilet, lounge with access to gardens, separate dining room, fitted/equipped kitchen, 4 bedrooms ( master en-suite shower room), main family bathroom and loft storage area. The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing, private garden grounds and a single sized integral garage.
Dumbarton is a west coast town steeped in history and character which nestles between the idyllic countryside of Loch Lomond and numerous tourist attractions and the Clyde coast with Glasgow city centre a few miles away. Retails parks and shopping centres are to hand providing general day to day facilities. Public transport links include regular bus and rail services with access to a road infrastructure which makes it an ideal commuter base. Schooling at both primary and secondary levels are in abundance which is ideal for families attracted by a quality lifestyle for business, education and recreation/leisure pursuits.
Cloakroom Toilet 6' 6" x 4' 5" ( 1.98m x 1.35m )
Lounge 14' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.48m )
Dining Room 10' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.17m x 2.57m )
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.26m )
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.17m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.17m x 2.95m )
En-Suite Shower Room 5' 5" x 4' ( 1.65m x 1.22m )
Bedroom 3 12' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 4 12' x 7' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.31m )
Bathroom 8' x 5' 2" ( 2.44m x 1.57m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.