Detached house for sale in Bridge Barn Lane, Woking GU21
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- No onward chain.
- Great scope for enlargement subject to the usual consent.
- Excellent location - walking distance to Woking town centre, mainline station, and in the catchment for Goldsworth Primary School.
- Corner plot with beautiful gardens to the front, side and rear.
- 22' double aspect sitting room with pleasant outlooks to front and rear.
- Detached, larger than average garage.
- Downstairs cloakroom and spacious family bathroom.
- Formal dining room.
Offered to the market with no onward chain and featuring a charming 'wrap around' garden is this attractive detached family home. Ideally positioned a short walk from the town centre, mainline station and within the catchment for the outstanding Goldsworth Primary School, locations rarely come any better. EPC Rating C
Floor Plan View original
For more information about this property, please contact
Curchods - Woking, GU21 on +44 1483 665816 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Curchods - Woking, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Curchods - Woking for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.