A very well presented and modern 2 bedroom dual aspect apartmet with stunning panoramic views from a private Westerly balcony, viewing is highly recommended. Situated close the station and shops.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this generous size and modern 2 double bedroom top floor apartment. This property has the most amazing roof top views across Southwick and Shoreham and far reaching view to the South Downs.
The accommodation comprises of a good size entrance hall, a feature dual aspect 17' x 10' living room with access to private westerly balcony, 14' x 6' modern fitted kitchen with space to dine, 2 double bedrooms both with a westerly aspect, modern bathroom, separate WC and communal areas. The property also benefits from first come first serve parking and unrestricted parking in the road.
Situated in this central location close to a good range of amenities including shops, schools, leisure, good local transport links and Southwick train station.
Storage cupboard, space for washing machine, radiator, entry phone system, further cupboard.
Living Room 18' 4" x 11' 2" ( 5.59m x 3.40m )
Stunning dual aspect room Westerly and Northerly with window to front, with sliding doors to balcony and windows to side, 3 radiators, tiled flooring, open plan to modern kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 7' 3" ( 4.39m x 2.21m )
Having window to side Northerly aspect, wall and base units, work top, sink unit and drainer, space for cooker and fridge freezer, cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 11' 2" ( 4.39m x 3.40m )
Window with Westerly aspect, radiator.
Bathroom 7' 3" x 6' 3" ( 2.21m x 1.91m )
Bath with shower, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 5" x 8' 2" ( 4.39m x 2.49m )
Window to side Westerly aspect, radiator.
Low level WC, tiled flooring.
Communal grounds, first come first serve parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.