Detached house for sale in Milverton Road, London NW6
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- A substantial and imposing detached Edwardian villa.
- Offers 3449 sq ft of internal and external living accommodation.
- A unique proposition; occupying a commanding and distinctly large plot.
- Comprised of 5 bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Rare opportunity to reimagine a large family house.
- Benefits from a separate dwelling with an en-suite bathroom
- Enviable location on a sought-after street.
- 120ft lawned south-east facing rear garden.
- Willesden Green (Jubilee) and Brondesbury Park (Overground) Stations
- Council Tax Band: D - Freehold
A substantial and imposing detached Edwardian villa, offering in excess of 3449 sq ft of internal and external living accommodation. The property is architecturally beautiful and unique in proposition; it occupies a commanding and distinctly large plot. Furthermore, it boasts a separate and sizeable ‘Coach House’, which would be perfect for guest accommodation.
Upon entering the property, its size and scale become immediately apparent. To the right of the entrance hallway, there is a 40 ft double reception room. In addition to being laced with exquisite ceiling cornicing and decoration, there are two original cast-iron fireplaces. As a result of the property retaining a variety of Edwardian architectural features, an opportunity exists to create an eclectic mixture of original, characterful design and sympathetic contemporary styling.
At the rear, there is a large kitchen/breakfast room that is accessed through a second reception room. A reconfiguration of the Ground Floor layout and a development of the side-return (STPP) would enable the creation of an expansive, enviable and light abundant space. The property benefits from an enormous and secluded 120 ft lawned rear garden.
The First Floor is comprised of five sizeable bedrooms, of which one is ensuite. The remaining four are serviced by a family bathroom at the rear. Like the Ground Floor, a reconfiguration of this layout would result in a more pragmatic arrangement. There would also be provision to extent into the loft to add to the property’s square footage and to create either a home/office studio or a master ensuite floor.
Milverton Road is a wide, tree-lined residential road in Brondesbury Park. Benefitting from views over Cricket fields to the front, the property is ideally located to access the amenities of Queen’s Park and Willesden Green. Local transport links include Willesden Green (Jubilee) and Brondesbury Park (Overground).
Fp_830615_Milverton-Road-_080222092732041.Jpg View original
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact
Camerons Stiff & Co, NW2 on +44 20 3478 3249 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Camerons Stiff & Co, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Camerons Stiff & Co for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.