* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Lower Cottage Flat
Bright Spacious Lounge
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Dining Room / Bedroom Three
Two Double Bedrooms
Front & Rear Gardens
Summary Fantastic opportunity to purchase this lower cottage flat, located within a popular pocket. The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, dining room / bedroom three, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Viewing is strongly advised.
Description Allen & Harris are delighted to offer to the market this generously proportioned lower cottage flat which should not fail to impress upon inspection.
Enjoying a prime position within this popular pocket of Croftfoot the interior comprises welcoming entrance hallway, attractive formal lounge, modern fitted kitchen with wall and floor mounted units, three bedrooms and family bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath.
Externally the property enjoys private front and rear gardens and on street parking. Viewing is essential in order to appreciate the size, style and quality contained within. The property also has a system of gas central heating and double glazing.
Located within this established and convenient locale the property is well placed for local shops catering for day to day requirements. Excellent public transport links are available close by which provide fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre and nearby destinations.
Excellent schooling can also be found locally both at primary and secondary levels.
Lounge 14' 8" Max x 12' Max ( 4.47m Max x 3.66m Max )
Kitchen 6' 4" Max x 6' 4" Max ( 1.93m Max x 1.93m Max )
Dining Room / Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 6' 4" ( 3.51m x 1.93m )
Bedroom One 16' 4" Into Bay Window x 10' 9" ( 4.98m Into Bay Window x 3.28m )
Bedroom Two 10' 9" Max x 9' 4" Max ( 3.28m Max x 2.84m Max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Allen & Harris - Burnside, G73 on +44 141 433 0314 * (local rate)
Contact Allen & Harris - Burnside about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Burnside, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Burnside for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.