* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Mid terrace cottage
Set in a sought after village
Access to communal gardens
Ideal for first time buyers
Summary A mid- terraced cottage situated in the sought after village of Frampton overlooking communal gardens consists of a lounge/dining room, a kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. This quaint home has the benefit of allocated parking.
Description Situated in the sought after village of Frampton converted from a range of traditional farm buildings this mid-terraced cottage overlooking attractive communal gardens offers a lounge, kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor with stairs leading up to three bedrooms, ideal for first time buyers or a single purchaser with the added bonus of allocated parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Fox & Sons - Dorchester, DT1 on +44 1305 858070 * (local rate)
Contact Fox & Sons - Dorchester about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Dorchester, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Dorchester for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.