A rare opportunity to acquire this three bedroom end of terraced property with countryside views to front and rear. Highlights to include a downstairs WC, en suite to the master bedroom, off road parking & an enclosed rear garden. Please be advised a qualification criteria applies to this property.
entrance hall 11'2 in length (3.40m)
Reached via main front door. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Radiator.
Suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator.
Lounge/ dining room 19'2 x 13'6 max (5.84m x 4.11m)
Window to rear aspect. Patio doors opening to the rear garden. Radiator.
Kitchen 9'2 x 8' (2.79m x 2.43m)
Fitted with units to base and wall with contrasting work surfaces over and tiled splashback surrounds. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over. Integrated electric oven. Inset gas hob with cooker hood over. Integrated fridge/ freezer. Plumbing and space for washing machine. Radiator. Window to front aspect.
Radiator. Storage cupboard. Stairs rising to first floor landing.
Bedroom one 13'5 x 10'3 (4.08m x 3.12m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Door to:
Suite comprising a corner shower enclosure, wash hand basin and low level WC. Shaver point. Radiator.
Bedroom three 13'7 x 7'7 max (4.14m x 2.31m)
Two windows to front aspect. Radiator.
Suite comprising a panelled bath shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Shaver point. Radiator.
Window to rear aspect. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom two 17 x 10'1 (5.18m x 3.07m)
Skylight window. Radiator. Eave storage space.
Open plan frontage with field views.
To the side of the property are two parking spaces on looking field views.
Enclosed by timber fencing the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower beds, timber tool shed and a pathway leading to a gate.
Length of Lease: 125 years from 27 - July - 2017
Ground rent, service charge & insurance: £63.00 per month
Shared Ownership criteria below:
1. Resident in Titchmarsh for at least 12 months
2. Previous residency for at least 3 years, but moved away due to lack of affordable housing
3. Works in Titchmarsh for at least the last 12 months
4. Has a close family member living in Titchmarsh for at least 5 years
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.