* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Close to Local Amenities
Ideal for Range of Buyers
Summary A well presented mid-terraced property ideal for a young family or first time buyer located close to the local amenities. Call William H Brown today to arrange a viewing !
Description A well presented mid-terraced property ideal for a young family or first time buyer or investors. This attractive property is well serviced by local amenities and good transport links including the A64, great for those who commute. This lovely home boasts immaculately presented, modern accommodation arranged over two floors and briefly comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed yard to the rear Call William H Brown today to arrange a viewing !
Lounge 13' 1" x 12' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.78m ) Having an electric fire, radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 13' x 6' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.01m ) Modern fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, gas oven and gas hob, radiator gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 10' ( 3.28m x 3.05m ) Having fitted wardrobes and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.62m ) Having a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation and also has fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 6' x 6' 5" ( 1.83m x 1.96m ) With a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bathroom Comprising: Bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, W.C, radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact William H Brown - Crossgates, Leeds, LS15 on +44 113 397 1122 * (local rate)
Contact William H Brown - Crossgates, Leeds about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Crossgates, Leeds, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Crossgates, Leeds for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.