cash buyers, offers invited! A wonderful investment opportunity set in the popular Riverside area, and coming with no chain. Currently boasting 6 bedrooms, three reception rooms, two bathrooms and a large coach house, the property offers scope for multiple flats, AirBnb or as a large family home.
cash buyers, offers invited! A wonderful investment opportunity set in the popular Riverside area of Cardiff, and coming with no chain. Conveniently located for access to the city centre, Cardiff City stadium and local train/bus routes.
The accommodation is currently set up as three reception rooms and a bathroom on the ground floor, three bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom on the first floor, and a further three bedrooms on the second floor.
Outside there is access to a rear courtyard garden with side access, and a double length coach house which has a roller shutter door accessed from Kingston Road.
Entered via a wooden door, stairs to first floor, inner hallway with doors leading to three reception areas.
Reception Room 2 11' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.38m x 3.23m )
Single glazed window to rear, opening to reception room 1
Reception Room 1 17' 11" x 16' 3" ( 5.46m x 4.95m )
Two single glazed windows to front rear with central single glazed door to front, double glazed window to side.
Reception Room 3 11' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.40m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to side, door way to lobby.
Door providing rear access and door to bathroom.
Window to rear, three piece suite with panelled bath, WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Doors to three bedrooms and kitchen
Bedroom 1 16' 11" x 10' 11" max ( 5.16m x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 10' 4" max ( 3.58m x 3.15m max )
Window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 4" x 7' 8" max ( 4.06m x 2.34m max )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.40m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, gas central heating boiler, single bowl and drainer sink unit, wall and base kitchen unit with work surfaces, door to bathroom.
Panelled bath, wash hand basin, WC, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Window to rear, doors to three bedrooms.
Bedroom 4 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
Single glazed roof light, radiator.
Bedroom 5 16' x 13' 10" max ( 4.88m x 4.22m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 6 11' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Courtyard garden laid to concrete with door providing side access onto Kingston Road, door to coach house.
Double length and accessed via roller shutter door from Kingston Road, windows to side, stairs to first floor attic space.
From the office on Cowbridge Road East (CF11 9AJ), proceed in a westerly direction away from the city centre and at the second set of lights turn left onto Delta Street. At the t-junction left turn left onto Leckwith Road, proceed through one set of lights, and at the second set of lights proceed through and then turn left onto Ninian Park Road. The property can be found on the left hand side after approximately 200m marked by our For Sale board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.