* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Large Rear Garden
Off Street Parking
Summary We are pleased to offer for sale this spacious three bedroom family home situated in the popular village of Sible Hedingham. The property offers a large kitchen/diner, utility room, and downstairs shower room perfect for modern day family living. Call us today to arrange your viewing!
Description Shopping facilities, primary and secondary schooling are available in Sible Hedingham with more extensive facilities in Halstead and Sudbury. For the commuter there is a train service from Sudbury via Marks Tey or Witham to London's Liverpool Street with access onto the A12 at Witham and onto the A120 at Braintree, which is now a dual carriageway to the M11 and Stansted Airport.
Entrance Hall Double glazed door to front aspect. Stairs rising up to first floor. Understair storage drawers provide accessibility to the entirety of the space.. Door leading to:-
Study/ Reading Room 10' 3" x 12' 3" ( 3.12m x 3.73m ) Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. A spacious room with a large solid wood desk and area for second living space.
Lounge 11' 4" x 13' 11" ( 3.45m x 4.24m ) Radiator. Log burner. TV point. Archway through to:-
Kitchen/ Diner 18' 4" x 10' 6" ( 5.59m x 3.20m ) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Double glazed patio door leading to the rear garden. Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units overs areas of work surfaces. Sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Integral oven and hob with extractor hood overhead. Integral appliances. Large Island Unit. Door leading to:-
Utility Room 6' 5" x 5' 9" ( 1.96m x 1.75m ) Double glazed window to side access. Work surface. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Door leading to:-
Shower Room Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
Landing Stairs rising from ground floor. Doors leading to:-
Bedroom One 8' 10" x 10' ( 2.69m x 3.05m ) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Bespoke fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 9' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.79m ) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.95m ) Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Bespoke fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom Double glazed windows to side aspect. Radiator. Suite comprising low level WC, double wash hand basin into vanity and bath with shower attachment overhead which is remote controlled (very nice on a cold morning). Heated towel rail.
Front Of The Property The front of the property is predominantly block paved allowing for off street parking for numerous of cars, Gated side access to the rear of the property that is wide enough for the owner should they choose to drive through.
Rear Of The Property The rear of the garden commences with a patio area allowing for outside dining The remainder of the garden is predominantly laid to lawn. To the bottom of the garden is a fully functioning garage with pluming and electric, it also has concrete footings and is insulated.
Agents Notes To the back of te property there is access which takes you into a quiet estate and then onto the local secondary school.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact William H Brown - Halstead, CO9 on +44 1787 275003 * (local rate)
Contact William H Brown - Halstead about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Halstead, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Halstead for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.