An immaculate, well positioned, one bedroom retirement apartment available in popular Glendower Court development. Situated on the first floor with a pleasant aspect ready to move straight in. Residents must be 55 years or over, no onward chain attached.
The accommodation comprises a large wide reception hall with two fitted storage, a 22ft living room, fitted kitchen with appliances, shower room, two good size bedrooms. There is a very pleasant aspect, double glazing and electric heating. Well kept communal gardens and parking bays. Communal lounge, resident house manager, alarm alerts in all rooms, laundry room and guest suite. Residents must be 55 years and over. No Chain. Located approximately 0.5 miles from all the amenities of Whitchurch village and near to bus and train stations.
Very spacious hall way, Doors leading to both bedrooms, living room and shower room, Two large fitted storage cupboards, Wall mounted storage heater, Fitted carpet, Emergency pull chord system, Coving and smooth plastered walls.
Living Room 22' 9" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 6.93m Max x 3.23m Max )
Very spacious lounge / diner, Large UPVC double glazed window to side, Double doors leading to kitchen, Smooth plastered walls, Coving, Feature fire place to centre with hearth mantle piece, Wall mounted electric storage heater, Fitted carpet, Emergency pull chord, T.V power point.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 8' 2" Max x 7' 7" Max ( 2.49m Max x 2.31m Max )
Well presented fully fitted kitchen comprising: Cream base and contrasting wall mounted cupboards with worktop space over, Space for under counter fridge / freezer, Fitted oven with electric hot point touch hobs to surface, Tiled splashback, Cooker hood over, Stainless steel sink with mixer tap, Lino floor, UPVC double glazed window, Emergency pull chord, Coving.
Bedroom One 15' 9" Max x 9' 3" Max ( 4.80m Max x 2.82m Max )
Double bedroom with double fitted wardrobe, UPVC double glazed window, Smooth plaster walls, Coving, Wall mounted electric storage heater, Emergency pull chord, Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 15' 9" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 4.80m Max x 2.79m Max )
Double bedroom, UPVC double glazed window, Smooth plastered walls, Coving, Wall mounted electric storage heater, Fitted carpet, Emergency pull chord.
Shower Room 6' 9" Max x 5' 6" Max ( 2.06m Max x 1.68m Max )
Well presented 3 piece suite comprising: Shower cubicle with sliding glass door to enter and shower over, Vanity unit wash hand basin, Low level W.C, Tiled walls to surround, Non-slip floor, Extractor fan.
There are communal parking bays to the front of the building, very well kept communal gardens, there is a resident house manager, guest suite, communal lounge and laundry room. Residents must by 55 years or over. We have been advised by the current owner the property has 99 years remaining out of a 125 year lease, ground rent £250.00 and a service charge of £3158.80 annually.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.