Spacious three bedroom detached bungalow with en suite to the master bedroom. Situated on a quiet lane to the outskirts of the well served village of Misterton with wrap around gardens, orangery, off street parking and garage.
Lying at the heart of the large canalside village of Misterton, the property is within easy commuting distance of Doncaster, Sheffield, Lincoln, Gainsborough and Scunthorpe. Within 20 minutes drive from the expanding Doncaster Robin Hood Airport, it is also only 30 minutes to East Coast Mainline Railway stations at Retford and Doncaster. Enjoying breathtaking views across the local countryside, and close to good local amenities, this development is ideal for families and professionals alike. Families have a choice of quality schools in the area including the renowned Queen Elizabeth Grammar School in nearby Gainsborough. Misterton offers a large Co-op and Post Office, doctor's group practice and pharmacy, two local public houses, a number of takeaway food outlets, veterinary surgery, saddlery a fine parish church and good bus links to Gainsborough, Retford and Doncaster. The nearby market towns of Gainsborough and Retford offer even more extensive retail and leisure facilities including several main brand supermarkets.
Double glazed door.
Central heating radiator and neutral decor.
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.02m )
Fitted with a range of white gloss wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and a sink and drainer. Integrated electric hob and double oven plus an integrated washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Double glazed window and splash back tiling.
Orangery 17' 4" x 8' 3" ( 5.28m x 2.51m )
Double glazed patio doors and windows, complementary flooring and two central heating radiators.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window, two central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 11' 3" max inc ensuite ( 3.63m x 3.43m max inc ensuite )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a w.c. Splash back tiling.
Bedroom 3 11' 7" x 7' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.31m )
Double glazed patio doors, central heating radiator and complementary flooring.
Fitted with a p shaped bath, wash hand basin and w.c. Central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Wrap around lawned gardens with a paved patio, pebbled area and shrubs. The garden also has a shed and a cabin with power and light.
A driveway leads to the single garage which has an inspection port.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.