* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
An Attractive Character Cottage
Two Double Bedrooms - Attic Room With Double Height Vaulted Ceiling
Beautiful & Highly Desirable Village Location
Full of Character Features Including Wood Burn Stove & Exposed Beams
Pretty Garden Backing Onto Nunney Brook
Being Offered With no onward chain
Summary This stone fronted cottage is located in the sought after historic village of Nunney, close to the medieval castle & bordering onto Nunney Brook. Enjoying accommodation full of character & charm throughout, this home is also being offered with no onward chain.
Description This delightful terraced cottage is set along a quiet lane in Nunney, perfectly positioned to enjoy lovely views of Nunney Brook which backs onto the rear of the garden. A characterful home full of period features including an open fireplace with wood burning stove, exposed beams and a double height vaulted ceiling in the attic room with original exposed timbers and trusses.
The accommodation is full of natural light with a charming living room with Bath stone fireplace and a bright & spacious kitchen dining room leading to shower room to the ground floor. Upstairs on the first and second floors are two double bedrooms whilst outside, to the rear with picturesque views over the river, the paved garden enjoys a good-sized seating area bordered by established mature planting and a lovely sunny southerly aspect.
Nunney is the perfect location for anyone looking for a village setting with a vibrant community and amenities within walking distance, having a very well respected primary school, pub, village store and coffee shop and with many other attractions which bring in many visitors, such as the annual fate and Medieval Castle. The village is also surrounded by outstanding beautiful open countryside, which is all accessible from your doorstep, but by no means remote as conveniently positioned to nearby towns and cities including Bath and Frome, both providing mainline access into Paddington London.
Entrance Timber framed porch with steps down to part glazed wooden front door and exposed wooden lintel over. Leading into:
Living Room 10' 7" max x 15' 5" max ( 3.23m max x 4.70m max ) The living room is light and cosy having an internal window into the kitchen letting in lots of natural light. Wooden framed window to the front aspect. Night storage heater. Wooden latch door into stair well with character spiral stairs rising to the first floor and built in storage under. Further deep built in storage cupboard with electricity fitted. Open fireplace with Baths stone surround, stone hearth and inset with wood burning stove. Wooden door leading into:
Kitchen Dining Room 11' 3" max x 12' 4" max ( 3.43m max x 3.76m max ) Large wooden framed window to the rear aspect enjoying views over the garden. High ceiling with roof window really letting the room fill with natural light. Exposed beam. Night storage heater. Fitted with a range of base units with solid wood work surfaces over inset with stainless steel sink unit with arched mixer tap over and tiled splashback surrounds. Fitted country house style shelving incorporating plate rack storage. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbing and space for washing machine. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Cooker point. Ample space for table and chairs. Terracotta tiled flooring laid throughout. Wooden stable door opening out into the rear garden. Further wooden latch door leading into:
Shower Room Wooden window to the rear aspect. Suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower and fully tiled adjacent walls. Low level wc. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Fitted cupboards. Wooden door leading into large built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 10' 9" x 13' 9" ( 3.28m x 4.19m ) A spacious double bedroom with dual aspect having deep sill window to the front and rear aspects. Feature fireplace with brick surround. Built in wardrobes with louvre doors. Night storage heater. Wood panelled door into stair well with character spiral stairs rising to the second floor.
Attic Room 11' 3" max x 14' 4" max ( 3.43m max x 4.37m max ) This is an impressive light and spacious with double height vaulted ceiling with exposed beams extending into the apex. Window to the rear aspect enjoying charming views over the rear garden and the bordering river.
Rear Garden The garden is stone wall and fence enclosed enjoying a high level of privacy and a lovely southerly aspect. The garden is mainly laid to paving edged with raised beds full of mature planting, providing a fantastic seating area to enjoy the picturesque views over the bordering river to the rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Allen & Harris - Frome, BA11 on +44 1373 470000 * (local rate)
Contact Allen & Harris - Frome about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Frome, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Frome for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.