* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Double Fronted Semi-Detached Spacious Home
Set In Large Gardens On The Edge Of Frome - Enjoying Lovely Open Views
Two Large Double Bedrooms With Master En Suite
Stylishly Fitted Kitchen Dining Room
Spacious Living Reception Room
Less Than A Mile To Frome Town Centre & Walking Distance Into Open Countryside
Summary This double fronted two double bedroom semi-detached home offers lots of well-presented accommodation that is stylishly presented enjoying large landscaped gardens incorporating a brick paved driveway. A bright and spacious home close to amenities and close to Frome Town Centre.
Description This impressive home occupies an elevated position with a great open aspect set in an impressive plot with large gardens that wrap around the front and side of the property leading to driveway parking.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall leading into a stylish kitchen dining room being the hub of the property and a great space for all of the family and entertaining, with quality fittings, integrated appliances and a dual aspect windows allowing in lots of natural light. The living room follows suit being spacious and light, whilst upstairs are two double bedrooms with great outlooks, a contemporary family bathroom and the master enjoying a modern en suite shower room.
The property is found on the edge of Frome, walking distance into beautiful open countryside, yet well situated for access into the town centre being only less than a mile away, close to amenities and all the facilities Frome has to offer. There are a choice of sought after schools in the area and the train station is within walking distance with a main line going to London, Paddington.
Front Garden & Approach Sitting in a large plot the property is set back by a large enclosed front garden that is mainly laid to lawn with Brick paved driveway to the side. Gated access leading to the front door.
Entrance Hall Double glazed front door leading into the entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor landing with. Wooden flooring extending through into the Living Room & Kitchen Dining Room. Part glazed oak doors leading to:
Living Room 10' 2" x 11' 1" ( 3.10m x 3.38m ) Large double glazed window to the front aspect letting in lots of natural light and enjoying the open aspect views. Radiator.
Kitchen Dining Room 15' 7" x 18' 1" ( 4.75m x 5.51m ) Dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side aspects letting in lots of natural light and enjoying an open aspect over the gardens. Additional double glazed window to side. Radiator. Wall mounted panelled radiator. Chimney with shelving into recess. The kitchen is fitted with a quality range of wooden grey wall and base units with contrasting wooden worktops over. Inset with four ring gas hob with integrated oven and black glass angled cooker hood over. Inset one and a half sink drainer with mixer tap over and subway tiled splashback surrounds. Ample room for a large family dining room table and chairs. Large built in understair storage cupboard.
Utility Room The utility room it' self is a great size again fitted with a range of wall and base units with wooden worktops over, subway tiled splashback surrounds and plumbing and space for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher and space for tumble dryer. Wall mounted combination boiler. Double glazed door to side leading out into the garden. Double glazed window to side. Radiator.
First Floor Landing Carpeted stairs rise to the first floor landing having access into the insulated loft space and oak doors leading into:
Main Bedroom 10' x 16' 6" ( 3.05m x 5.03m ) The master bedroom is an excellent size, bright and airy having dual aspect with double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, both with open aspects views. Built in double wardrobe. Built in airing cupboard. Door leading into:
En Suite Shower Room 5' 2" x 6' 1" ( 1.57m x 1.85m ) The en suite is very stylishly fitted with a suite comprising walk in double shower with glass screen doors and fully tiled adjacent walls. Low level wc. Wash hand basin inset to vanity unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Concealed ceiling spot lights.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 13' 2" ( 3.10m x 4.01m ) Another large double bedroom with double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Built in double wardrobe.
Bathroom Obscured double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a contemporary stylish white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap over and subway tiled surrounds. Vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap over and subway splash back tiles. Low level wc. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Concealed ceiling spot lights.
Side Garden An enclosed private garden is positioned to the side of the property with a good sized patio area leading to the raised lawn with garden shed.
Parking Block paved driveway to the front of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Allen & Harris - Frome, BA11 on +44 1373 470000 * (local rate)
Contact Allen & Harris - Frome about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Frome, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Frome for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.