Tucked away on the edge of Frome Town Centre, this terraced split level family home offers spacious and well-presented family accommodation throughout with large living room, open plan kitchen dining breakfast room, three generous bedrooms, large landscaped gardens and allocated parking.
Found right on the outskirts of Frome Town Centre, this split level family home enjoys a 10 minute riverside walk to the desirable market town amenities and easy walking access into the Somerset countryside itself. The property is set in a no through close in an elevated position enjoying attractive open aspects and gardens with a fantastic sunny aspect.
The accommodation is light and spacious with far more space than first expected. Comprising a generous entrance hall, comfortable bright living room and open plan fitted kitchen dining breakfast room providing a great hub for all the family and fitted with integral appliances. Upstairs are three generous bedrooms and wet room whilst outside the terrace garden has been attractively landscaped and there is allocated parking to the front of the property.
This is a fantastic family home offers surprisingly generous space inside and out and is conveniently positioned to Frome town centre, local schools, amenities and Frome's main line train station providing direct access into Paddington, London. With properties such as these being in high demand, we thoroughly recommend a swift viewing to appreciate all that this home has to offer.
Spacious entrance hall with double glazed stable door to the front aspect. Tiled laid throughout. Short staircase rising to the split level living accommodation and turning to rise to the first floor. Built in understairs storage cupboard. Radiator. Ample space for hanging coats. Door leading into:
Living Room 9' 4" x 15' 6" ( 2.84m x 4.72m )
Bright and generous with double glazed window to the front aspect with far reaching open aspect. Radiators. A great social space for all the family.
Kitchen Dining Room 14' 7" max x 15' 6" max ( 4.45m max x 4.72m max )
The kitchen dining breakfast room is a large sociable hub for all the family and ideal for entertaining. Providing ample space for a dining room table and chairs and thoughtfully designed with defined utility area. Double glazed windows to the rear aspect with lovely views over the rear garden and double glazed door to the rear aspect opening onto the paved rear garden patio.
The kitchen area is extensively fitted with a range of white wall and base units with draws and contrasting wood effect worktops over and inset with round, one bowl sink drainer with arched mixer tap over. Units extend centrally into the room creating a central island effect defining the utility and kitchen areas, providing extensive preparation and storage space either side and overhang for breakfast bar area. The kitchen is fitted with a Bosch double eye height electric oven, inset Bosch five burner gas hob with curved glass and stainless steel cooker hood over and extensive tiled splashback. Space fitted with fridge freezer. Space fitted with dishwasher. The utility area provides plumbing and space for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Fitted shelving incorporating further cupboard space and space to house American style fridge freezer.
Built in storage cupboard. Tiled flooring throughout. Radiator. Ample space for table and chairs.
Stairs rising to the second floor landing. Ceiling access into storage space. Doors leading to:
Main Bedroom 9' 6" max x 15' 6" max ( 2.90m max x 4.72m max )
Spacious double bedroom with double glazed window to the front aspect. Built in cupboard with shelving and providing plentiful storage. Radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to the front aspect and fully tiled walls. White suite comprising vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback and fitted bathroom unit with mirror and lighting over. Low level WC. Electric shower. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
Built in airing cupboard housing combination boiler currently registered on a corgi maintenance contract. Further built in storage cupboard. Doors leading to:
Bedroom Two 9' 5" max x 14' 2" ( 2.87m max x 4.32m )
Good-sized double bedroom with double glaze window to the rear aspect enjoying attractive views over the rear garden. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 11' 4" ( 2.16m x 3.45m )
Large single bedroom with double glaze window to the rear aspect enjoying attractive views over the rear garden. Radiator. Access into the loft.
Having been recently landscaped, the garden has been designed into several attractive tiers, each enjoying a very high level of privacy and a lovely sunny aspect.
Extending back over 80 feet, fully fence enclosed with an attractive tree-lined rear boundary, the garden starts immediately abutting the property with a paved seating terrace area spanning the width of the property. A fantastic seating area with ample space for table and chairs, raised flower and shrub border full of mature planting and housing garden shed, fitted with external plug sockets and outside tap. Following steps up to a further paved seating area the garden extends to lawns and a further terraced area perfectly positioned to enjoy far reaching uninterrupted views over the rooftops to stunning open countryside.
Allocated parking located to the front of the property
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.