guide price: £220,000 - £230,000. Situated on the popular Solus development lies this modern two bedroom end of terrace house. The property offers an abundance of key features including kitchen/diner, lounge, modern bathroom suite and two allocated parking spaces.
Early viewing is advised of this modern end of terrace house situated on the popular Solus Development on the south side of Colchester. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with door to rear garden and modern kitchen/diner. The first floor offers two bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Externally there is a low maintenance enclosed rear garden and two parking spaces.
Entrance Door To:
Stairs to first floor, door to:
Kitchen 13' 10" max x 12' 7" max ( 4.22m max x 3.84m max )
Modern kitchen comprising range of eye and base level units, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated appliances, spotlights, double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, door to:
Lounge 12' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.84m x 3.07m )
Upvc double glazed door to rear, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Airing cupboard, loft hatch with ladder, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 6" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.81m max x 3.10m max )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 6' 1" ( 3.58m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom 8' 7" max x 6' 1" max ( 2.62m max x 1.85m max )
Modern bathroom suite comprising bath with shower attachment and screen, low level w.c. And wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, towel rail, extractor fan, double glazed window to rear.
Fully paved rear garden, all enclosed by panel fencing. Gated access to rear leading to two parking spaces.
From Colchester town centre proceed along Layer Road, at the mini roundabout turn left into Berechurch Hall Road where the Solus Development can be seen on the left hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.