* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Detached two bedroom cottage
Magnificent grounds directly on the shore
Outstanding river and countryside views
Potential to extend or build
Summary ***under offer at closing date***
Located within the picturesque village of Kilcreggan "The Barn" is located in arguably one of the finest positions on Fort Road with magnificent direct views over the Clyde Estuary.
Description Located within the picturesque village of Kilcreggan "The Barn" is located in arguably one of the finest positions on Fort Road with magnificent direct views over the Clyde Estuary. "The Barn" sits within a sizable plot and is thought to have been originally been built in the early 1900's as a military building then being later extended and converted into a residential cottage. Internally the property does require to be fully renovated. On entering there is a small porch and large entrance hallway. The lounge is at the end of the hall and is a lovely bright room with windows on all sides. The lounge has spectacular aspects over the garden and water. The kitchen has aspects over open county side and has a useful adjoining utility room and store. There are two excellent sized double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and a well-proportioned bathroom. Externally "The Barn" sits within a magnificent plot with outstanding views over the Clyde Estuary. Subject to appropriate planning there is potential to extend the existing cottage or potentially build within the grounds. The plot really is quite special with undoubtedly some of the finest views within the local area. There is a large store/basement and parking. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Hall 27' 3" Max x 5' 7" Max ( 8.31m Max x 1.70m Max )
Lounge 17' 7" x 11' 10" ( 5.36m x 3.61m )
Kitchen/diner 11' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.82m )
Utility Room 7' 11" x 5' 6" ( 2.41m x 1.68m )
Main Bedroom 11' 10" Max x 8' 9" Max ( 3.61m Max x 2.67m Max )
Bedroom 2 11' 10" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 3.61m Max x 2.64m Max )
Bathroom 9' 5" x 5' 11" ( 2.87m x 1.80m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Allen & Harris - Helensburgh, G84 on +44 1436 653002 * (local rate)
Contact Allen & Harris - Helensburgh about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Helensburgh, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Helensburgh for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.