This is a very well presented three bedroom house in a great location! Modern throughout perfect for a first time buyer! Allocated parking
This is a very well presented three bedroom house in a great location! Close to transport links, schools and shops. Ideal home for a first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder. Modern throughout so no work needed. Family lounge, modern fitted kitchen with dining space, master bedroom with en suite, double bedroom, single third bedroom, family bathroom, great size rear garden and allocated parking to the back. This one is not to be missed!
Paved path, lawn and metal fence.
Double glazed door to front aspect and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, hand wash basin, WC, central heating radiator and tiled to splashback areas.
Lounge 16' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.98m x 3.15m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspect and central heating radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.98m x 3.45m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, a fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a sink and drainer, fridge/freezer, gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood, space and plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator and tiled to splashback areas.
Loft hatch giving access to storage.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to side aspect and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, shower, hand wash basin, WC, extractor fan and tiled to splashback areas.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 6' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, bath with mixer taps, shower, hand wash basin, WC, central heating radiator and extractor fan.
Lawn, paved patio, fenced borders and access to the back.
Two allocated parking spaces.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.