Terraced house for sale in Brynbedw Road, Tylorstown, Ferndale CF43
Terraced house for sale - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1443 308244 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- No Chain
- Two Bedrooms
- Upstairs bathroom
- Stunning views to front
- Move In Ready
- Large rear garden
Check out this two bedroom mid-terrace property situated in Tylorstown. The property has stunning view to the front and Within walking distance you have access to local amenities such as the local primary school, shops and train station.
Check out this two bedroom mid-terrace property situated in Tylorstown. The property has stunning view to the front and Within walking distance you have access to local amenities such as the local primary school, shops and bus stop. Further benefits include good road links to the city centre as the M4 and A470 is only a short drive away making this an ideal spot for commuters.
The property is an ideal investment property! The Accommodation comprises of entrance Porch, Lounge and kitchen/diner. To the first floor are two bedrooms and family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a great size garden with plenty of potential to make your own.
If you would like to view, please call to arrange a viewing
Entered through UPVC front door. Access to Lounge and stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge 14' 4" x 12' 3" ( 4.37m x 3.73m )
UPVC window to front. Acces into kitchen. UPVC door to rear giving access to the garden
Kitchen 15' x 8' 4" ( 4.57m x 2.54m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Integral oven and hob. UPVC window to front and rear.
Access to both bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 16' Max x 7' 10" Max ( 4.88m Max x 2.39m Max )
UPVC window to front.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 8' 9" ( 4.60m x 2.67m )
UPVC window to front.
Fitted with three piece suit comprising of bath, WC and sink. UPVC window to front
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Peter Alan - Pontypridd, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Brynbedw Road properties for sale